Klarius shines at the Staffordshire Business Awards 2020
We were delighted to sponsor the Medium/Large Business Awards as part of the Staffordshire Business Awards again this year. The finalists in the category had produced superb nominations and each had excellent examples of delivering profitability in very challenging trading conditions and showing true entrepreneurial spirit.
Dated: 24 November 2020 Author: Daran Harding, Business Development Director
Daran Harding, one of the judges from Dains commented: "The judging was particularly difficult, but we were delighted to award Klarius with the number one spot with the 848 Group and Acacia training both highly commended runners up."
The event itself was virtual, but to the credit of Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce, this was delivered online and was seamlessly professional.
A theme which shone through all categories was the quality and commitment of businesses in Staffordshire and Dains are proud to be associated with this.
You can watch the event here: https://staffordshirechambers.co.uk/awards/
Congratulations to all the winners:
- Staffordshire Business of the Year – Klarius Group - sponsored by HSBC
- Medium/Large Business of the Year – Klarius - sponsored by Dains
- Digital Transformation – Infinity IT Solutions - sponsored by Synectics Solutions
- Employee/Charity Employee of the Year - Charlotte May, Risual – in partnership with Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Enterprise Partnership
- Employer of the Year – Three-way tie between: The Hanley Economic Building Society, Mitten Clark and Strategi Solutions Group Limited – sponsored by Newcastle & Stafford College Group
- Entrepreneur of the Year - Victoria Sylvester, Acacia Training - sponsored by Staffordshire University
- International Trade Award – Radwell International – sponsored by Department for International Trade
- Manufacturers Award – Hardy Signs – sponsored by Michelin
- Most Promising New Start Up – Visionary Individual Pathways - sponsored by Start
- Partnership and Collaboration - The Staffordshire Gin Company – Sponsored by Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce
- Professional Services of the Year – Prosurv Consult – sponsored by Finest
- Retail, Leisure, Culture and Tourism Award – The Slamwich Club – in partnership with Destination Staffordshire
- Science, Technology, and Innovation - Aeon Engineering - sponsored by the University of Wolverhampton.
- Small Business of the Year – The Staffordshire Gin Company – in partnership with Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Growth Hub
- Sustainability and Environment Award - Laundry Efficiency - sponsored by Keele University
- Young Employee/Apprentice of the Year - Luke Cassidy from Synectics Solutions - sponsored by Trentham Estate and Gardens