Commercial Dispute Resolution Service
Escalate – Managing Dispute Resolution
Escalate is a two-stage process for managing business disputes. If your business has written off debts of £50,000 or more in the last 3 years you can use this service.
Negotiation before litigation
The initial stage - negotiation, will last no longer than 3 months. Our expert negotiators will aim to resolve your case within this time frame to avoid litigation. If we cannot resolve within 3 months, then we will move to stage 2 – litigation.
Here are some of the benefit of using Escalate:
- no financial risk - you don't pay out unless we reach a successful settlement
- no initial outlay - we pay for all of the up-front costs, like court fees
- rapid results - we aim to get your money back in just three months; if we can't settle quickly we will move to the litigation stage
- a fixed fee - providing complete transparency from the start
- no restrictions on the types of cases we tackle – bad debt, contractual, negligence, IP infringement etc
- not just current or future cases – we can go back to disputes that are up to three years old
Escalate allows SMEs to pursue a dispute without any of the usual worries and uncertainty.
Download our brochure to find out more about this service (pdf)
Sector Specific Information:
- Resolving Commercial Disputes for the Advertising, Marketing, PR & Media Sector (pdf)
- Resolving Commercial Disputes in the Automotive Sector (pdf)
- Resolving Commercial Disputes in the Construction Sector (pdf)
- Resolving Commercial Disputes in the Manufacturing Sector (pdf)
- Resolving Commercial Disputes in the Recruitment Sector (pdf)
Need further assistance?
Please contact Emma Wallace on 0121 200 7924 or Richard McNeilly on 01332 826812 or simply complete our enquiry form and we will get in touch with you or email: Emma Wallace.