Commercial Dispute Resolution Service
Escalate – Managing Dispute Resolution
Negotiation before litigation
The initial stage - negotiation, will last no longer than 3 months. Our expert negotiators will aim to resolve your case within this time frame to avoid litigation. If we cannot resolve within 3 months, then we will move to stage 2 – litigation.
Here are some of the benefit of using Escalate:
- no financial risk - you don't pay out unless we reach a successful settlement
- no initial outlay - we pay for all of the up-front costs, like court fees
- rapid results - we aim to get your money back in just three months; if we can't settle quickly we will move to the litigation stage
- a fixed fee - providing complete transparency from the start
- no restrictions on the types of cases we tackle – bad debt, contractual, negligence, IP infringement etc
- not just current or future cases – we can go back to disputes that are up to three years old
Escalate allows SMEs to pursue a dispute without any of the usual worries and uncertainty.
Need further assistance?