Selling a Business
Whatever the reason for sale, there is never a guarantee of success once the sale process has been put in motion. Selling a business can be a complex transaction with many points to consider, such as: the timing of the sale, the valuation of the business and how to maximise the value by grooming it for sale, identifying & contacting potential buyers, negotiating the sale and the completion of legal documentation.
For these reasons the appointment of an experienced and qualified adviser, such as Dains, is essential to ensure a disciplined and concise approach is followed, thus increasing the chances of a successful sale.
Dains can help with:
- Advising on a valuation of the business
- Production of an Information Memorandum
- Identifying and making approaches to prospective purchasers
- Negotiating with purchasers, which could include managing a “bidding process”
- Advising on commercial and tax efficient deal structures
- Managing the legal and due diligence process
- Overall project management
So, if you’re looking to exit your business, for whatever reason, Dains is ideally placed to guide you through the sale.