- Audit Assistant - Birmingham
- Audit Manager - Birmingham
- Audit Semi Senior - Stoke
- Audit Senior - Birmingham
- Audit Senior - Stoke
- CCH Systems Administrator - Any of our offices
- Corporate Tax Manager - Birmingham
- Corporate Tax Consultant - Birmingham
- Corporate Finance Director - Birmingham/Derby
- Corporate Finance Manager - Birmingham/Derby
- Corporate Finance Due Diligence Consultant - Derby
- Employment Taxes Consultant - Birmingham
- Employment Services Tax Trainee - Birmingham
- Office Team Administrator - Burton
- Payroll Technician - Lichfield/Stoke on Trent
- VAT & Customs Assistant - Birmingham
How to Apply
To apply for any of the positions please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering note, outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role.
Our Benefits Package
We offer a full benefits package to all employees and details can be found here.
- 2022/2023 Graduate Programme, coming soon!
We are currently partnering with pre-approved local schools and colleges to offer work experience placements to students who are studying towards a career in accountancy. Unfortunately, we do not accept work experience requests from other sources.
If you are a local education provider and would like to join our approved list, please contact Louise Martin.
We are always keen to hear from professionals looking for new opportunities. Please feel free to send in your CV along with a covering note outlining your area of specialism to: Nicola Jones
It's important to understand the benefits available to you when working for Dains Accountants.
As part of any recruitment process, the firm collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The firm is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.