Tax Investigations Service
With HMRC working hard to collect more revenue than ever before, investigations are happening more and more frequently. They have now collected so many facts and figures about taxpayers’ financial activity, that they currently hold more information than the British Library! With this knowledge, they can really target who to investigate.
- HMRC conducted 394,000 tax enquiries last year, showing just how many UK taxpayers it suspects of underpaying tax!
- HMRC enquiries are better targeted
- Enquiries are becoming increasingly personal
At Dains, we help to ease the stresses of any investigation with our tax investigations service. The annual cost of making sure you’re protected with this service is a fraction of the typical cost of a defence, so is well worth investing in. A tax investigation can come out of the blue and our service will make it as painless as possible.
When you subscribe, we will…
- Handle all meetings and correspondence with the Tax Inspector
- Negotiate for you to make sure that you pay the right amount of tax
- Take responsibility for making sure you’re treated fairly by HMRC
- Give you complete peace of mind that the professional costs of your defence are covered
The law changes constantly, so don’t put your business or yourself at risk. Our advocacy and our expert advice will make certain that you have the right support when you need it the most.
Find out more
The scheme runs from 1 November to 31 October, however if you want to sign up outside of the renewal date you can do so for a pro-rata rate.
To find out more about our Tax Investigation Service please call us on 0800 298 3899 or find out more on a Tax Investigation microsite..