Customs Duty - Imports & Exports
We can provide help, assistance and support for companies that trade with Europe.
This includes a consulting service which
- Provides advice in the completing of import and export entries
- Analysing the companies import/export activities looking for saving
- Provide a helpline giving advice on how to importing and exporting goods to the EU
We can also apply, on behalf of our clients, to HMRC for authority to
- Temporary import /export goods
- Make their own import/export declaration
- Set up a customs warehouse
If HMRC investigate possible errors we are able to support our clients and deal with HMRC to ensure the best possible outcome.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs with you. For a free introductory discussion please contact Terri Bruce tel: 07929 186391 or complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
On 31 December 2020, the UK left the single market and customs union.