Tax Services for GP Practices
We provide a wide range of support services specifically for GPs to assist with this development and monitoring.
Our services include:
- Completion of annual accounts (in best practice format), management accounts, tax returns, and superannuation certificates
- Annual statistical comparisons both nationally and regionally
- Support for GMS and PMS practices of all sizes
- Annual meeting with all partners and management to explain accounts and to develop future financial strategies
- Support to Practice Managers including use and development of software packages and processes
- Payroll bureau to enable clients to outsource payroll and ensure full Real-Time compliance and preparation for Auto Enrolment
- Tax planning for individuals and practices, including VAT planning
- Profit and cash forecasting to help with partners’ drawings planning and practice budgeting and funding
- Practice business advice to include maximisation of profits
- Assisting practices and new partners in re-planning and implementation of partnership changes and agreements. We can also assist with partnership dispute resolution
- Connections with other medical sector professionals re legal, banking, financial services, and property
- Advice and assistance to maximise support and opportunities available from the local Federation model
Want to talk?
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs with you. For an introductory discussion please call us on 0845 555 8844 or complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
AISMA Doctor Newsline
Sign up to receive this quarterly newsletter by email.