Tax Services for GP Locums
Locums can offer valuable services to GP practices and our accountancy services include:
- Advising GP practices on the various tax implications and regulations related to self-employment and the utilisation of locum services
- Providing advice to locums re business structures, expense claims and superannuation as well as preparing annual accounts and tax returns
- Selection of suitable accounting software, including set-up and training if required or alternatively we can provide a book-keeping service for you
- Tax planning strategies, including forecasting of future tax payments
- Advice re multiple income sources, each of which may be liable to national insurance, and our tax support team will ensure that refunds are obtained if annual maximum amounts have been exceeded
Want to talk?
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs with you. For an introductory discussion please call us on 0845 555 8844 or complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
AISMA Doctor Newsline
Download the latest newsletter
Sign up to receive this quarterly newsletter by email.