Compliance & Risk Assessments
A fraud risk assessment is a dynamic process for identifying and assessing an organisation’s approach and activities to countering fraud and corruption.
Business Fraud Prevention
Strategic Fraud Risk
- The tone and expectations of management to enforce an anti-fraud culture
- How the awareness of the risks of fraud are relayed throughout the organisation
- Reviewing the corporate strategy to assess how fraud risk is considered and how that aligns with the organisation’s risk appetite and strategic plans
Operational Fraud Risk
- Monitoring the organisation’s fraud risk management activities
- Is adequate resource, budget and training provided to those who investigate
- Do the policies and procedures in place compliment the organisation's zero-tolerance approach to fraud and bribery.