Business Advisory Hub - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Ensuring that all our clients are supported through this challenging period is essential and you can rely on our extensive expertise and knowledge, particularly at a time when it’s most needed.
This section highlights services we can deliver for your business quickly and effectively along with key information and other COVID-19 guidance and resources which are useful for your business.
It is vital that your business preserves cash during this period which will require strong decisions and a keen eye on the future, which in itself is incredibly hard to predict.
We have an experienced team of advisors who can provide assistance now and make an immediate impact, giving you peace of mind and the ability to trade through these unprecedented times.
Key areas to focus on for your business will be:
- Time to Pay – HMRC
- Raising finance
- COVID-19 Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- COVID-19 Bounce Back Loan Scheme
- COVID-19 Job Retention Scheme - A Practical Guide (Check out our Top Tips)
- COVID-19 The Self Employment Income Support Scheme
- Financial forecasting
- Grant applications, loans and funding
- Cash management and profit improvement
The Coronavrius situation is moving at a fast pace so we will continue to update this section with information which is beneficial to your business in the weeks and months ahead.
Take Action Now
Please contact us to discuss the challenges you are facing and the solutions available to you by calling 0845 555 8844 or simply complete our enquiry form. Don’t wait, take advice now, we are here to help you.
Sign up for updates:
If you would like to sign up for COVID-19 related updates please email your details to: Marketing Department
- Top tips for submitting claims on the COVID-19 Job Retention Scheme Portal - 28 April 2020
- How COVID-19 Loans can affect Research & Development Tax Credits - 27 April 2020
- Apollo 13 v COVID-19: Businesses Can Learn And Adapt From The Experience - 17 April 2020
- COVID 19: Business Interruption Loan Scheme - Businesses Need To Take A Step Back Before Applying - 8 April 2020
- Help For Businesses Managing VAT Through The Crisis - 3 April 2020
- COVID-19: Delaying accounts filing deadlines - is it such a good idea? - 30 March 2020
- COVID 19: Businesses Given Extension To File Accounts - 25 March 2020
- Tips To Stop Fraudsters Targeting Business Weaknesses During COVID-19 - 25 March 2020
- Don't let fraudsters take advantage during COVID-19 - 23 March 2020
- Business Interruption Loan Applications - 20 March 2020
- Off payroll working rules deferred until 2021 - 18 March 2020
- Chancellor announces further support for businesses in response to COVID-19 - 18 March 2020
- Coronavirus update: help and support from Dains - 18 March 2020
- We are COVID-19 secure (pdf)
- Planning for the Future - Practical Checklist for SMEs (pdf)
- COVID-19 E-book (pdf)
- British Business Bank - Bounce Back Loan Scheme
- Dains/UK200 Coronavirus Business Impact Survey Results (pdf)
- COVID-19 Bounce Back Loans
- COVID-19 Quick Reference Business Support Guide
- COVID-19 - Government Support for Businesses
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Support for Employers
- Tax Support from HMRC
- COVID-19 UK Government Response
- COVID-19 UK Government Action Plan
If you own a business or are self-employed and have outstanding or pending tax liabilities, you may be eligible to receive support with your tax affairs through HMRC’s Time To Pay service.
The British Business Bank has launched the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) and Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CLBILS) to help businesses through these unprecedented times.
The Government has launched a loan scheme to assist SME's who are affected by Coronavirus so that they can apply for loans of up to £50k.
If you are self employed, and your income has been negatively impacted by COVID-19, The Self-employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) has been launched to support self-employed individuals (including members of partnerships)
Our Corporate Finance team raise finance for business clients every day and have experience in dealing with all types of requirements, having supported clients through the financial crash.
Dains is your link to the financial market and we can help you to secure the right funding that you require.
It’s important that you prepare for the future as much as possible during these challenging times.
Dains can help your business to access bank lending and overdrafts through a new temporary short-term scheme called the Coronavirus Interruption Loan Scheme.
We advise Clients on a daily basis on measures business owners can take to improve cash management and to improve profitability.