If you’re looking to find some funds to invest in working capital, fixed assets or development; Dains can advise you on which route to follow in order to meet your objectives, with a keen eye on your requirements now and in the future.
We’ll guide you through funding options such as equity investment; where shares in the business are sold to an investor (individual or corporate), and debt funding; through overdrafts, loans, stock and debt financing, and hire purchase agreements.
The reason for requiring finance has an impact on how and from where it is obtained. Dains is an experienced adviser with vast knowledge of dealing with the fund raising process, and consider the optimum package required by the individual business. This will ensure that the required level of funding is obtained on the best possible terms.
We are able to assist with:
- Advising on an appropriate finance solution, including the equity option
- An analysis of the funding requirement including working capital, capital expenditure and development capital
- Business planning and financial modelling
- Presentations to and negotiations with potential funders
- Advising on the affordability of debt packages
- Managing the legal and due diligence process
- Overall project management