Vacancy: Team PA - Stoke
This role would suit someone who comes from a Team Administration/PA role, as it is essential that the successful candidate has experience of working within a team support role. We need someone who has excellent IT skills (PowerPoint is a must) and ideally someone who has experience of working within a professional services environment. Experience of a wider office role (eg facilities and health & safety) would be desirable but not essential.
This is a permanent, full time, position and the working hours will be 09.00am – 5.15pm, Monday to Friday.
Dains is a regional firm of accountants & business advisers specialising in growing owner managed businesses in the Midlands. Our primary offices are in Birmingham, Burton on Trent, Derby, Lichfield and Stoke on Trent. Our services include accountancy, audit, business recovery, forensic accounting, insolvency, corporate finance and tax advice.
- To provide administrative support to the relevant Service Line Team (Audit) and PA support to the relevant Service Line Partner(s) and / or Director(s) - includes but is not limited to: diary management support, first line telephone response, mileage and expenses, filing of emails, document management support
- To co-ordinate with Business Support Team colleagues to ensure continuity of support across the office and sharing of best practice
- Accurate production of letters, bound documents, meeting notes, reports, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and any other required documents using appropriate software
- Tracking of appointments and correspondence to prompt action / follow-up where appropriate
- Support in respect of CCH activity (Dains client record system), including but not limited to: maintaining data integrity, creation of prospects and clients, updating client data, billing, reporting, WIP management and maintaining document management templates
- To support client take-on activity, including the completion of money laundering checks in line with the policy of the firm
- Collation and tracking of departmental management information as required
- Maintaining an efficient service line filing and archiving system which is compliant with Dains data protection guidelines and implementing processes that are consistent with agreed data and document management security
- Supporting the firm’s health and safety policy
The Ideal Candidate must have/be:
- Excellent IT skills (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) which they can apply to data management and the production of accurate documents
- Able to manage their time effectively to co-ordinate the activities of the team to meet deadlines
- Experience of working for a team in order to put in place processes that enable them to respond to deadlines and unexpected priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Smartly attired
- Have the confidence to proactively improve processes and procedures
- Approachable and friendly
- Willing to demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative where required
- Recognise the need for and importance of confidentiality in all aspects of their work
- Excellent oral and written skills
Our Benefits Package
We offer a full benefits package to all employees and details can be found here.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the positions please email your CV to Jenna Clewley along with a covering note on why you feel you are suitable for the role.