Vacancy: Graduate Trainee Accountant – Birmingham
Are you looking for a varied role where you will play a key part in our client’s business?
If so, then this graduate role may be for you……………………….
We are looking for someone ambitious, who isn’t afraid to challenge things. We want someone who is great at dealing with clients and aspires to become a key advisor.
Becoming part of our EVOLVE team, you will partner with our clients and guide them along their journey. They count on us to investigate; problem solve and give them advice. We take care of our client’s compliance needs and we understand and advise on their financial information, in order for them to make key business decisions.
Dains is a TOP 60 regional firm of accountants & business advisers specialising in growing owner managed businesses in the Midlands. We have grown by over 25% in the last 3 years. Our primary offices are in Birmingham, Burton on Trent, Derby, Lichfield, and Stoke on Trent.
Within this role, you will work towards the ACCA qualification, which will allow you to progress and develop towards your future goals.
This is a varied role where you will learn:
- How to prepare a set of accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Preparation of Management Accounts and performance data
Our minimum Requirements:
- Minimum Grade B in Maths and English Language at GCSE level or equivalent
- A minimum of 112 UCAS points or equivalent (Excluding General Studies)
- 2:1 honours degree predicted (Graduate level only)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
We are looking for someone who is:
- Eager to learn
- An excellent communicator
- Passionate about customer service
- 3rd March 2022
Our Benefits Package
We offer a full benefits package to all employees and details can be found here.
How to Apply
Please send over a copy of your CV to Jenna Clewley with the following information:
- Confirmation you are eligible to work in the UK
- Confirmation of the following grades - B or above in Maths and English Language and a total of 112 UCAS points (Not inlcuding General Studies)
- Whether you have a predicted grade of 2:1 or above (Graduate level only)
Applicants will be shortlisted and those selected, will be contacted and invited to attend a 15-20 minute telephone screening interview. We receive a very high number of graduate applications every year, therefore only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Screening calls for shortlisted applicants will take place between December 2021 and 10 February 2022
Applicants who meet our minimum criteria at stages one and two will be invited to attend a graduate recruitment interview at our Birmingham office.