Vacancy: Front of House/Administrator, Part Time - Derby
Dains is a regional firm of accountants & business advisers specialising in growing owner managed businesses in the Midlands. Our primary offices are in Birmingham, Burton on Trent, Derby, Lichfield and Stoke on Trent. Our services include accountancy, audit, business recovery, forensic accounting, insolvency, corporate finance and tax advice.
This role is a job share and communication with the other post holder is essential. The working hours will be 09.00am – 5.15pm with the option for some flexibility. This role will also be 4 days a week, which will include a Thursday and a Friday.
- Ensure that the standards set out in the Front of House & Administration Manual are adhered to and implemented to achieve the highest standard of client service
- Ensuring that the switchboard is operated in accordance with any agreed protocols which may be in place
- Maintaining and passing on timely messages to Dains personnel using appropriate communication including voicemail and email
- Welcoming visitors (both internal and external) to the office in a friendly and professional manner
- Maintaining the appearance of front of house and meeting room areas to a high standard
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms and providing facilities and refreshments as required
- Ensuring that the Front of House has the resources necessary to function effectively
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering stationery and other supplies as appropriate and where necessary monitoring usage
- Support to the Business Support Manager as required
- Filing and document management
- Arranging the maintenance and repair of equipment and facilities
- Liaison with sub-contractors and suppliers
The successful applicant must have previous experience within the following:
- Experience of operating a switchboard system
- Working in a Front of House / Receptionist role
- Experience of undertaking general administrative duties
- Customer service skills
- Professional communication skills, able to communicate with colleagues, clients and visitors in person, writing or by telephone
Our Benefits Package
We offer a full benefits package to all employees and details can be found here.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the positions please email your CV to Jenna Clewley along with a covering note on why you feel you are suitable for the role.