Vacancy: Forensics Administrator - Birmingham
This role is a part time, permanent opportunity. Hours of work will be 9.30am/10.00am-2.30pm/3.00pm, Monday – Friday.
Dains is a regional firm of accountants & business advisers specialising in growing owner managed businesses in the Midlands. Our primary offices are in Birmingham, Burton on Trent, Derby, Lichfield and Stoke on Trent. Our services include accountancy, audit, business recovery, forensic accounting, insolvency, corporate finance and tax advice.
- Accurate production of letters, bound documents, meeting notes, reports, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and any other required documents using appropriate software.
- Tracking of appointments and correspondence to prompt action / follow-up where appropriate.
- Support in respect of CCH activity and WorkBooks, including but not limited to: maintaining data integrity, creation of prospects and clients, updating client data, billing, month end debtors, reporting, WIP management and maintaining document management templates.
- To support client take-on activity, including the completion of money laundering checks in line with the policy of the firm.
- Collation and tracking of departmental management information as required, in particular the master case schedule/Workbooks for quotes, leads/opportunities and live cases
- Works with relevant Partner, Director and Manager(s) to identify non-chargeable activity that can be delegated. Includes but is not limited to: diary management support, first line telephone response, mileage and expenses, filing of emails, document management support.
- Booking of appointments for the Partner(s) and Manager(s) as appropriate, ensuring that all arrangements have been made and communicated.
- Maintaining an efficient service line filing and archiving system which is compliant with Dains data protection guidelines.
- Other administrative duties including departmental banking’s, maintaining marketing database, admin for the Midlands Fraud Forum, NIFA and Cake Club as required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Word and a good understanding and familiarity with other Microsoft software, including Excel and PowerPoint
This role would be suitable for someone with a minimum of 1-year PA experience or an excellent administration background.
Our Benefits Package
We offer a full benefits package to all employees and details can be found here.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the positions please email your CV to Jenna Clewley along with a covering note on why you feel you are suitable for the role.