Vacancy: Forensic Analyst (12 month Placement) - Birmingham
We need someone who can work independently and has experience of working within a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines.
Dains is a regional firm of accountants & business advisers based in the Midlands. Our primary offices are in Birmingham, Burton on Trent, Derby, Lichfield and Stoke on Trent. Our skills include accountancy, audit, forensic accounting, corporate finance, tax and employment services (including payroll).
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Investigating and analysing financial evidence
- Carrying out due diligence
- Developing computerised applications to assist in the analysis and presentation of financial evidence
- Communicating findings in the form of excel workbooks/spreadsheets, exhibits and collections of documents
- Working at different levels, from local to national and international matters
- To understand and apply basic accounting principles as appropriate/necessary
- To be aware of and apply, where appropriate, the concept of analytical review
Working hours will be 09.00am - 5.15pm Monday to Friday
We are looking for someone to start in July 2022 and we will hold an assessment day, in Birmingham, on Wednesday 15th December 2021.
Our Benefits Package
We offer a full benefits package to all employees and details can be found here.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the positions please email your CV to Jenna Clewley along with a covering note on why you feel you are suitable for the role.