Vacancy: Forensic Accounting Director - Birmingham
This role will be based in our Birmingham office, but you will be required to travel to our other offices regularly.
The aim of the role is to work closely with the Forensic Accounting Partner and other Partners to ensure the delivery of the agreed business plan, to support the business development plan and growth initiatives of the firm, to support the training and development of staff through leadership and training/mentoring and to assist in the efficient running of the department and office.
Dains is a regional firm of accountants & business advisers specialising in growing owner managed businesses in the Midlands. Our primary offices are in Birmingham, Burton on Trent, Derby, Lichfield and Stoke on Trent. Our services include accountancy, audit, business recovery, forensic accounting, insolvency, corporate finance and tax advice.
- To assist in the delivery of the business plan.
- Assist the team in formulating the Forensic Accounting marketing strategy
- To demonstrate a confident and credible approach to working on new and existing clients
- Identifies and manages risk factors.
- To promote the firm by developing a good understanding of all Dains services and associated businesses and by actively cross-selling and by identifying and developing marketing opportunities for the firm.
- Oversee the performance and development of the Forensic Accounting Team, being aware of collective strengths and weaknesses in order to support performance and career development.
- Be responsible for maintaining a professional approach and demeanour at all times.
- Carry out duties in accordance with the office procedures manual.
- To provide ad-hoc support to other members of the department as required.
- Developing computerised applications to assist in the analysis and presentation of financial evidence
- Communicating findings in the form of reports, exhibits and collections of documents
- Managing own portfolio of cases
- Preparing reports for signing
- Developing enduring relationships with solicitors/barristers
- Working at different levels, from local to national and international matters
- Team Player and promote a team culture
- Good communicator
- Ability to manage staff effectively
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Client focussed
Our Benefits Package
We offer a full benefits package to all employees and details can be found here.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the positions please email your CV to Jenna Clewley along with a covering note on why you feel you are suitable for the role.