Vacancy: Employment Taxes Team PA - Birmingham
We have a brand-new role for a Team PA to join our Employment Services team, in Birmingham. This role has been put in place to support the department with administration and play a pro-active part in improving processes. You will play an integral part in the day-to-day operation of the department, so we are looking for someone who is positive, has strong attention to detail and is able to juggle multiple things at once.
Dains is a TOP 60 regional firm of accountants & business advisers specialising in growing owner managed businesses in the Midlands. We have grown by over 25% in the last 3 years. Our primary offices are in Birmingham, Burton on Trent, Derby, Lichfield, and Stoke on Trent.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, friendly and have a can-do attitude. This is a permanent, full-time position which will be based at our Birmingham City office.
- Client engagement/Anti money laundering
- Billing, issuing fees
- Dealing with queries
- Taking notes at internal meetings and follow up actions
- Workbook’s maintenance
- Document management for the team
- Organising client meetings and collation of information
- Managing retained client routines etc
- Diary management
- Ad hoc administration – scanning/filing etc
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- IT literate
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Thrive under pressure
Our Benefits Package
We offer a full benefits package to all employees and details can be found here.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the positions please email your CV to Jenna Clewley along with a covering note on why you feel you are suitable for the role.