Vacancy: Business Development Executive - Midlands
We are currently recruiting for an Executive to join our Business Development team. Reporting to the Head of Business Development you will primarily be responsible for carrying out telesales activity and developing customer relationships with prospective targets and clients. You will have a positive attitude and help to promote and build the Marketing Department.
Dains is a TOP 60 regional firm of accountants & business advisers specialising in growing owner managed businesses in the Midlands. We have grown by over 25% in the last 3 years. Our primary offices are in Birmingham, Burton on Trent, Derby, Lichfield, and Stoke on Trent.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and can work independently. We are happy for this role to be based at any of our 5 offices, so you can choose which suits you best. This is a full-time, permanent position and the working hours will be 09.00am – 5.15pm, Monday to Friday. For the right person, part-time will be considered.
- Building your knowledge of Dains and the different accountancy services we offer
- Have business discussions with key decision makers
- Recognise opportunities for appointments and future development
- Build relationships with clients and internal Partners and Managers
- Work towards KPI’s
- Create and maintain an effective database
- Attend networking events
- Mail campaigns
- Researching of clients and your market
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Able to prioritise your own workload
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Great communicator
- Personable and friendly
- Team Player
- Commercial awareness
Our Benefits Package
We offer a full benefits package to all employees and details can be found here.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the positions please email your CV to Jenna Clewley along with a covering note on why you feel you are suitable for the role.