Tax Graduate Recruitment Programme - Birmingham
At Dains we recognise that our success is dependent on our most important asset - our people. That is why we have developed an award-winning training programme to ensure that our trainees are given every opportunity to be the business leaders of tomorrow.
Dains is an ACA Approved Employer - a status which recognises the business's high quality training and development and the level of support and assistance it provides for ACCA members and graduates.
For the graduate who is looking for a firm in which they can enjoy a rewarding career, look no further, as our firm offers one of the widest ranges of professional services available to businesses throughout the Midlands.
Within the accountancy practice our core business areas are as follows:
- Accountancy & Business Services
- Business Recovery & Insolvency
- Corporate Finance
- Taxation – Corporate, Employment, Private and Indirect
Dains is a dynamic and modern thinking Professional Services firm with a people-focused culture. Our strengths and opportunities lie in our independence and our reputation for quality and knowledge.
Our management team is comprised of highly skilled individuals who will help you to forge your career and develop all your potential.
Dains operates as one business and our collaborative approach means that we can offer a wider range of business solutions than is associated with a traditional accountancy practice.
Graduate Recruitment Brochure
Read our Graduate Recruitment Brochure below and find out more about a future with Dains Accountants.
- Birmingham - Tax
Applications are now open for 2021/22.
- Birmingham Tax - 10th February 2022
Our minimum Requirements:
- Minimum Grade B in Maths and English Language at GCSE level or equivalent
- A minimum of 112 UCAS points or equivalent (Excluding General Studies)
- 2:1 honours degree predicted (Graduate level only)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A fully funded ATT, ACA, ACCA and ACA/CTA block release study package
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Buying and selling annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Regular reviews and training
- Staff rewards scheme
- Smart working hours
- Flexible working hours
- Group staff pension scheme
- Death in service of 4 times salary
- Volunteer days
- Refer a friend / client
- Wellbeing refreshments
How to apply...
Please send over a copy of your CV to Jenna Clewley with the following information:
- Confirmation you are eligible to work in the UK
- Confirmation of the following grades – B or above in Maths and English Language and a total of 112 UCAS points (Not including General Studies)
- Whether you have a predicted grade of 2:1 or above (Graduate level only)
Applicants will be shortlisted and those selected, will be contacted and invited to attend a 15-20 minute telephone screening interview. We receive a very high number of applications every year, with around 200/300 applications for the last intake, therefore only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Screening calls for shortlisted applicants will take place between December 2021 and 20 January 2022.
Applicants who meet our minimum criteria at stages one and two will be invited to attend a graduate recruitment interview at our Birmingham office.