Vacancy: Corporate Finance Executive - Birmingham/Derby
Do you want the opportunity to increase your profile and work for an award-winning advisory team?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Corporate Finance team, as an Executive. This role will enable you to be at the centre of how businesses operate and actively contribute towards the success of the business. No two days will be the same as you will be handling a number of varied assignments.
Dains is a TOP 60 regional firm of accountants & business advisers specialising in growing owner managed businesses in the Midlands. We have grown by over 25% in the last 3 years. Our primary offices are in Birmingham, Burton on Trent, Derby, Lichfield, and Stoke on Trent.
If you are currently thinking of a change and would like more varied and interesting work, then this role may be for you.
This is a permanent, full-time role which can be primarily based at our Birmingham or Derby office.
- Assisting in the preparation of documents such as business plans, information memorandums and due diligence reports
- Analysing information to include within these reports for both lead advisory and due diligence assignments
- Undertaking buyer research and assisting in business development and opportunity targeting assignments
- Assisting in the preparation of integrated financial projections using Excel
- Face to face contact with clients mostly at Executive and Board Level
- Attending meetings with clients, other advisers, bankers as necessary depending on transactions
- Working under instructions of other senior members of the Corporate Finance team, whether directly for a Partner, Director, Senior Manager or Manager, but will be expected to act autonomously in the field
- A genuine interest in Corporate Finance
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to consolidate financial information both historical and projected
- Technical knowledge of UK auditing standards, UK GAAP and international accounting standards
- Ability to write reports/sections of reports in clear and concise English
- Capable of producing simple, integrated financial projection models in Excel which allow principal assumptions to be easily varied
- Well organised and capable of working on multiple assignments at any given time
- Competent using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Our Benefits Package
We offer a full benefits package to all employees and details can be found here.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the positions please email your CV to Nicola Jones along with a covering note on why you feel you are suitable for the role.