R&D Tax Relief & The Patent Box - Are you maximising their benefits?
25th October | Staffordshire BIC
Staffordshire BIC Events (This event is run in partnership with Dains Accountants and Supported by the European Regional Development Funds)
This event is free to all Staffordshire businesses only.
Did you know:
- If you are manufacturing then chances are you are carrying out Research & Development and can benefit from 230% Tax Relief.
- If you register a Patent in the UK you only pay 10% Corporation Tax on its profts.
The seminar will cover:
- What are R&D Tax Credits?
- Who is eligible to claim this generous relief?
- What costs can be put against a claim?
- What are HMRC wanting to see in submitted claims?
- Examples of businesses who have made successful claims!
- What is the Patent Box and how can you benefit from it?
25 October 2018
Staffordshire BIC, Studio 10 Sutherland Institute, Lightwod Road, Longton ST3 4HY
How to book your place:
Call: 01782 333798 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org