Growing your Business for Success
Mon 10th September | Stafford
Natwest and Staffordshire Growth Hub
This interactive workshop is delivered by Tom Yeung of Success Management.
It's designed to help you develop a blueprint for growth without having to experience the growing pains.
Use it to propel your business forward and gain an advantage over your competitors.
Find out about:
- The characteristics of each stage of growth and potential traps associated with each level
- Identifying which phase you are currently at and where you could potentially reach
- The characteristics of successful businesses and see how you compare against them
- Areas where you might score lower and begin to take actions to address them, whilst continuing to build on the areas which score well
- The role you need to play as the leader
- Your preferred leadership style and how this needs to change as the business grows
Mon 10 September 2018
9:30 am – 12:30 pm
University of Wolverhampton Stafford Campus
Staffordshire Place 2
Click here to book your free place: