Brexit Resilience - VAT and Customs Implications
20th November | Staffordshire Chamber of Commerce
As the Brexit date, 29th March 2019, draws closer lack of certainty remains.
Join us for a discussion around how the different Brexit scenario’s may impact on your businesses VAT and Customs declarations, and what you should be doing to prepare for Brexit to minimise trade issues post Brexit.
VAT and Customs challenges will arise from day 1 as they are both transactional taxes and currently subject to EU regulations. Its important to be aware of how the changes may affect the VAT that businesses pay or the Customs arrangements that you have. This minimises penalties, ensures cash flow and makes sure that goods can get to the right place at the right time without unnecessarily delay.
The session will consider:
• What happens in the event of a “no – deal” Brexit
• What is likely to change at the border when you are importing goods into the UK
• What should you be doing around VAT and pricing on International transactions
• Are you exposed to the potential for a requirement to VAT register in a EU member state
• How any deal with the EU will impact VAT/Customs issues
• Is there anything that simplifies VAT/Customs today which will not be available post Brexit
20 November 2018
07.30 am – 10.00 pm
STAFFORDSHIRE CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE
Click here to book your place: