Starting Your Own Business
If you are starting your own business, we offer the support of locally based, dedicated professionals who are experienced in dealing with start up businesses across a wide range of sectors. In fact, many of our established clients have been with us since we helped them start up in business several years ago! Our aim is for you to focus on what you do best - building your business. Alongside you we aim to advise you in ways that help you make more money and save tax, navigate through difficult times and ultimately meet your personal and business objectives.
If you are starting your own business Dains can help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable and tax efficient structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Form a new company
- Register for VAT
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Free advice on starting your own business is available from each of our offices. We get real satisfaction in helping you launch and grow your business and can be with you all the way through to retirement or sale.