Our team are committed to our clients and build strong working relationships, internally and externally. We have a strong sense of culture and thrive on our clients success and that of our own.
We are always on the look out for energetic, enthusiastic professionals who like to make a difference.
If this sounds like you, then please submit an application form using the document below.
Alternatively, please register your interest or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It pays to join a winning team.
Thinking of the future and looking for new challenges and opportunities
Our Audit team gets under the skin of an organisation to discover what makes it tick. By working closely with our clients we can add value and become a key part of their team whenever they need us – not just once a year. If you would welcome the opportunity to be part of a forward thinking and progressive business, in order to deliver excellent service and build long-term relationships, Dains is looking for experienced Audit staff (from Audit Semi-Senior to Audit Manager level) to work across its Birmingham, Derby and Stoke on Trent office.
Graduate Recruitment Programme
Our Graduate Recruitment Programme is currently open for applications.
We are offering ACA and ACCA trainee contracts in the following core business areas:
• audit – Birmingham
• audit – Stoke on Trent office
• audit - Derby
• taxation – Birmingham
• taxation - Derby
Administrator: Marketing Department (Maternity Cover)
Administrator for Marketing Department
Maternity Cover from end of March 2015 for up to 9 months
We are looking to recruit a full-time administrator to cover Maternity. Key responsibilities include:
• Project planning and co-ordinating and executing the delivery of seminars, exhibitions, networking, conferences and corporate hospitality events.
• Carrying out reporting required by the Business Development Department.
• Ensure that databases are updated and maintained.
• Create and execute mailshots to clients, contacts and prospects.
• General administration in support of business development and marketing activities.
Suitable candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. This position is full-time based on 36.25 hours per week working out of our Burton on Trent office.
PA & Senior Administrator
We are looking to recruit a full time PA / Senior Administrator to provide effective secretarial and administration support to the Audit Team and to support the wider efficient operation of the office. The successful candidate will provide PA and Administrative support to the Audit Partners, Directors and Managers, key duties will include:
- Typing of letters, reports, spreadsheets, proposal documents etc
- Maintaining effective systems and procedures in support of departmental and statutory processes
- Support with VPM, Billing, Document Management, including ensuring integrity of client data
- Collation of departmental management information
- Administration of Co Sec software (training given)
- Scanning, filing and archiving
Experience in a senior administrative role within a professional office environment essential. Experience within an accountancy practice desirable. Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines, whilst maintaining a high standard of work is essential.