Protecting your Business from Fraud and Corruption
Jan, Feb & Mar 2018 | Birmingham, Lichfield, & Burton
A seminar you can’t afford to miss!
Vital Update for Senior Management: Corporate Financial Crime Offences
- Do you understand your obligations under the Criminal Finance Act & Bribery Act?
- Find out how to map your financial crime risk approach using compliance and governance programmes
- How in 2018 you could be liable under the Corporate Offence of Failure to Prevent Economic Crime
Protect Yourself and Your Business!
To reserve your place click here.
- 30 January 2018 - Birmingham
- 28 February 2018 - Lichfield
- 1 March 2018 - Burton upon Trent
- 8:00 am - arrival and breakfast and networking
- 8:30 am - seminar and Q&A
- 9:30 am - tea, coffee and networking
- 10:00 am – close
Directors Clubs Background Information:
Our Directors Clubs are held on a quarterly basis and are aimed to provide company directors with technical knowledge and an insight into topical issues, and how they can impact their business.
Aimed primarily at current and future Directors in the local area, we will offer you the opportunity to create a network with other like minded individuals who may face some of the same challenges and opportunities.