Finance may be required to invest in working capital, fixed assets or development; all of which assist in the growth of a business.
However, in addition to this, you must also consider the source of finance, as there are various methods to bring cash into the business. Examples include equity investment; where shares in the business are sold to an investor (individual or corporate), and debt funding; through overdrafts, loans, stock and debt financing, and hire purchase agreements.
The reason for requiring finance has an impact on how and from where it is obtained. Therefore it is wise to appoint an experienced adviser to deal with the fund raising process, and consider the optimum package required by the individual business. This will ensure that the required level of funding is obtained on the best possible terms.
We are able to assist with:
- Advising on an appropriate finance solution, including the equity option
- An analysis of the funding requirement including working capital, capital expenditure and development capital
- Business planning and financial modelling
- Presentations to and negotiations with potential funders
- Advising on the affordability of debt packages
- Managing the legal and due diligence process
- Overall project management
Other Transaction Support Services available include;
- Pre lending review
Lead Advisory Services are provided by our dedicated team of full time corporate finance professionals who have experience of handling transactions from £1 to £100m across a wide spectrum of business sectors. Other Transaction Support Services are provided by an experienced team drawn from within Dains Corporate Finance and other specialist departments.
We are pleased to consider proposals of any size and if you have an enquiry, we offer an unconditional and informal discussion of your plans and requirements.
Depending on the individual circumstances of each case we are able to negotiate a flexible basis for charging for our services which can be tailored to suit your requirements.