& share valuations...
If you are considering entering into a transaction such as the incorporation or sale of a business, a management buy-out or buy-in or a merger or acquisition, you may require a business valuation.
Professional independent valuations are highly desirable, with an increasing necessity for objective opinions. Reliance can be placed where there are compliance requirements, transaction negotiations, commercial and investment decisions and on accounting issues.
The valuation process is complex, and is affected by various external matters such as market data, regulation and legislation, as well as internal issues including the disclosures used in the report and the required level of confidence. For these reasons, it is important that a qualified and experienced adviser is chosen, ensuring a structured and efficient valuation is prepared.
We are able to assist with:
- Initial meeting to assess the purpose of the valuation with the aim of identifying any synergistic benefits of the proposed transaction
- An in depth review of the business
- Valuation fieldwork using a combination of industry approved methods
- Desktop research into similar transactions that may have an impact on the valuation
- Preparation of a valuation report
- Advice regarding the impact of the valuation on your strategic objectives
Other Lead Advisory Services available include:
- Business acquisitions and mergers
- Business sales
- Management buy-outs or buy-ins
- Equity release
- Business planning & financial modelling
Other Transaction Support Services are available include:
- Transaction tax
- Financial due diligence
Advisory services are provided by our dedicated team of full time corporate finance professionals who have experience of handling transactions from £1 to £100m across a wide spectrum of business sectors. Other Transaction Support Services are provided by an experienced team drawn from within Dains Corporate Finance and other specialist departments. We are pleased to consider proposals of any size and if you have an enquiry, we offer an unconditional and informal discussion of your plans and requirements. Depending on the individual circumstances of each case we are able to negotiate a flexible basis for charging for our services which can be tailored to suit your requirements.