Bookkeeping & Management Accounts
The day to day accountancy functions of a business such as management accounts and bookkeeping are essential but time consuming. Many of today's successful companies maximise their time spent on profit-making core activities by using specialist companies to perform administrative functions where appropriate.
Whether you require preparation of regular management accounts and detailed commentary or just assistance in certain areas, we provide staff who specialise in accounting support and will meet with you at your premises to prepare accounting information or assist in any training requirements you may have.
We are able to assist with;
- Setting up your accounting system including bank and trading accounts as well as easy access to the management information you need
- Agreeing and arranging a timetable for processing your accounting functions such as making payments, collecting sums due to the company and payroll
- Assisting with the preparation of your VAT returns
- Producing management information to include key performance indicators and financial covenants so you can make timely decisions
- Dealing with the processing of the Customer, Supplier and Nominal Ledgers, including processing and reconciling all cash transactions, whether these are from the bank, credit card or till
- Managing cash and bank balances as well the company's relationship with its bankers
- Provision of cover for long periods of absence, through either planned leave (such as maternity) or unforeseen circumstances
Whether you need short term bookkeeping support, or a more detailed narrative of your business from our management accounts team, Dains can save you time and help you to get a firm control of the business’ financial information.