your own business...
Free advice to help you get started...
Many people start a small business in order to enjoy the rewards of freedom and independence. Dains enjoys working with start up businesses and helping your business get started, grow and prosper. Working alongside you throughout your business life we aim to deliver timely and proactive advice helping you to achieve your ambitions.
Starting your own business is both exciting and rewarding, but it is also full of challenges. The level of commitment that you will need should not be underestimated. With approximately 30% of all new businesses failing in the first year of trading, research suggests that those that plan and seek professional advice from the outset have a significantly greater chance of being successful.
If you are starting your own business, we offer the support of locally based, dedicated professionals who are experienced in dealing with start up businesses across a wide range of sectors. In fact, many of our established clients have been with us since we helped them start up in business several years ago! Our aim is for you to focus on what you do best - building your business. Alongside you we aim to advise you in ways that help you make more money and save tax, navigate through difficult times and ultimately meet your personal and business objectives.
If you are starting your own business Dains can help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable and tax efficient structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Form a new company
- Register for VAT
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Free advice on starting your own business is available from each of our offices. We get real satisfaction in helping you get started and grow your business and can be with you all the way until retirement or sale.