Taking the hassle out of paying staff...
Paying your employees is a vital task for your business, but it can be all too easy to get this increasingly complex area wrong. Tax, national insurance, pensions, maternity, paternity, student loans, employee benefits, redundancy, HMRC forms and attachment of earnings are just some of the issues that can impact your payroll on a day to day basis.
Our payroll service is much more than a bureau… we don’t just simply process payroll but are a proactive department with 25 years experience. Whether your business is large or small, the financial and time saving benefits of outsourcing your payroll are extensive.
Whether you have 1 or 500 staff, our experienced payroll staff will adapt our service to your requirements and ensure that every detail, for every employee is taken into account; enabling you to focus on your business confident that the payroll is in capable hands.
- Meeting the processing requirements of any payroll frequency (weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or monthly)
- Calculations and amendments including the processing of over-time, commissions and other payments
- Reports tailored to the requirements of your business
- Provision of secure payslips
- BACS transfer for payments and verification
- Set up of PAYE scheme
- Statutory calculations, including but not limited to maternity, paternity, sickness, redundancy and student loans
- Pensions and employee benefit deductions, including salary sacrifice schemes
- Online filing and electronic end of year submissions to HMRC
- Electronic filing of in-year forms, eg P45s, P60s, P35s, P14s
- Advice on payroll related issues throughout the year
- Where you have your own payroll staff we are happy to provide relevant training to assist
- Temporary payroll cover can be offered at short notice
- Cost savings in employing staff and purchasing software
- Flexibility – we can and do adapt to the individual needs of your business
- Quality control – our team is managed by qualified payroll professionals with years of payroll experience
- We are committed to keeping fully up to date with ever changing legislation and advising you accordingly to ensure that your business does not become a victim of increased red tape
- Peace of mind – your payroll is run on time and accurately and all documentation dealt with and filed to meet deadlines
- Confidentiality and security is assured
For more information on how we can deliver a cost-effective and comprehensive payroll service for your business, or for a free initial consultation please contact your local office or email: firstname.lastname@example.org