secretarial & statutory books...
Complying with legislation when running a limited company can be complicated. It will take up valuable time that could be better spent elsewhere developing your business. We offer a full outsourced company secretarial service which will take away the hassle of keeping your company secretarial duties up to date.
We are able to provide support, advice and assistance for all aspects of your company secretarial needs as detailed below:
- Hold and maintain the Statutory Register and Company Seal
- Provide documents for board minutes, general meeting minutes for approving accounts or alternatively to provide elective resolutions (where the company does not wish to hold
annual general meetings)
- File forms for the change of Director/Secretary/Registered office
- Prepare and file the Annual Return online
- Filing of annual accounts
- Preparation of dividend vouchers and board minutes
- File form for a change of accounting reference date
- Undertake allotment/transfer of shares
We also offer the use of one of Dains offices as your registered office which includes our mail forwarding service
This may be useful if you are operating more than one business and do not want people to know that they are connected or you may not want customers and suppliers to know your home address. A simple cost effective solution is to use our registered office and mail forwarding service for a fixed annual fee.